I'm just another Anatomy blog here on Tumblr. I'm fascinated with how our human body works! I post anything about Anatomy, health terminologies and etc.
Disclaimer: I'm still a student so if any error is posted on this blog, please approach me via ask
as soon as possible so I could change it immediately. Everything posted here is either reblogged or from my Anatomy notes. So please, bear with me.
Posts tagged with medical.
11. Epistaxis - nosebleed.
10. Endocrine System secretes regulatory hormones that are needed for growth, reproduction and metabolism.
9. Nervous System is the fast-acting control of our body, responds to internal & external change and activates muscles & glands.
8. Muscular System allows locomotion, maintenance of posture and produces heat.
7. Skeletal System refers to the framework of the bones to protect and support body organs, provides muscle attachment for movement, site of blood cell formation and stores minerals.
6. Integumentary System is also referred to as the coverings of our body such as the skin. It forms the external body covering, protects deeper tissue from injury, synthesizes vitamin D and is the location of cutaneous nerve receptors.
5. Developmental Anatomy has embryology which is the study of fetal development.